pur logo

pur logo

Sunday, May 6, 2012

'Get Chose' by Starrz .......Heeee'ssss BBBaaaacccckkk!



So I just got a advance copy of Starrz new single "Get Chose" from his upcoming mixtape "Best Mixtape Ever". Ok, let me just give a breakdown for all you newbies who may not know about Starrz. I have been a long term fan of Starrz for the past year or two. Not only have I been able to see him perform multiple classics at some of my events, but I have also seen him grow over time. And I mean literally, he has grown as a artist within a good year's time. I remember going to multiple shows in Dundalk at The Black Hole Club (RIP) and seeing him perform...and not being blown  away let alone interested in anything that he had to rap about. But after  he found his lane and started to master it....you could tell in his writing and hear it in his beat selection as well as topics he would write about...that he was starting to drift away from being just a rapper, and starting to become a actual artist/entertainer. His previous release (Check the Blog labeled Flyin High w/Mr Snapback Shawty) was definitely on point. I can honestly say that this was his trademark stamped on the rap game. Each track defined him to the 'T'. This new single "Get Chose", I personally like. But is more typical Starrz now, than I would have liked. Dont get me wrong, the song is definitely  something that  would find its way on my playlist to bump headed to the club wit the girls, or a straight up house party cut. But after having the  Sky Jones 2 mixtape on repeat for the last couple of months....this track is real reminiscent of multiple tracks on the old mixtape. Its as if its was a lost track that might not have made it on the cut list. But I will say it is definitely a 'STARRZ TRACK' lol Catchy and humerus add libs, sick bassline, 808's knockin, in your face punchlines....its definitely all him. In a way, and I know all you clubheads will definitely agree, this is almost to good to be one of those joints that is just made for the strip club. SideNote: I hate when artist do that (petpeev#5459)....yea while chicks are shaking they moneymakers actually making money....YOUR NOT GETTING PAID FOR IT lol The strippers of Baltimore appreciate you smdh .. Anyways, I think this track is dope, but I am looking forwards to alot more diversity in style and beats on this next project as well as connectivity (IE how well all the songs link together or have the same correlation). As a still budding artist, you don't get many chances with your audience to completely do a 180 in the music you are putting out. But I think if done correctly, Starrz will have us all sitting there with our jaws hitting the floor off of how dope and sick the NEW Starrz is. Completely achieving all goals of becoming the ultimate entertainer.
'
DOWNLOAD THE NEW SINGLE "GET CHOSE" HERE 

CHECK OUT STARRZ ONLINE!
twitter.com/iamstarrz

Bookings or Media Inquires
DIRECT #: 2404063090

No comments:

Post a Comment